- 4 prominent directors in attendance from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Art exhibition and artist talk, with Chinese artist in attendance
- 29 films screened, all UK premieres and including 1 world premiere
- Concert performances from Chinese and British musicians
- 2 Panel Discussions, 1 round table and 1 public lecture with key industry figures and academics
This year’s festival, held in partnership with King’s College London, has been significantly expanded to cover the Chinese speaking world, including art, films and more from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Featuring a wide range of creative and entertaining content, the festival presents the reality of the Chinese speaking world to global audiences through imaginative conversations between moving images and art.