The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Reports to: The Receptionist reports to the Manager and is responsible for providing office and clerical services.
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office.
- Perform clerical duties in order to maintain the administration.
- Performs receptionist functions such as Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible, Re-direct to appropriate individuals, greet and assists visitors.
- Support the Manager and other staff
- Perform other related duties as required.
Knowledge, skills and Abilities:
- office administration
Aan understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- demonstrate sound work ethics
Reference Number: REP-00012- AGI Magazine